- ½ cup coconut oil (I used Aldi’s Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil)
- 1 heaping Tablespoon cocoa powder (I’ve used Raw Organic cocoa powder)
- 4 Tablespoons butter (I use Woolworth’s homebrand salted)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (I have used Macro Almond spread)
- Liquid stevia to taste (I use 1½ droppers full of Hermesetas Liquid Stevia Sweetener )
- In a small saucepan, heat and stir together coconut oil, cocoa powder, butter, and peanut butter.
- Once melted and mixed, remove from heat and stir in stevia.
- Pour into 12 muffin lined muffin tins.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Store in fridge and eat as needed.
Almond spread – Calories: 1088, Fat: 95g | Carbs: 12.5g | Prot: 35.8g
Aldi’s Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Calories: 1596, Fat: 180g, Carbs: 0g,
Woolworth’s Homebrand salted butter: Calories: 288, Fat: 32.8g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 0g
Raw Organic cocoa powder – Calories: 89.6, Fat: 0.56g, Carbs: 2.7g, Protein: 1.3g.
Calories: 1645.60 Fat: 308.36 Carbs: 15.2g Protien: 37.1g
Per serve (20 serves per receipe): 137 Cals, Fat: 25.7, Carbs: 1.26g , Protien: 3.09
Watch the video here!